Help for Adult Victims Of Child Abuse – HAVOCA, are running an anonymous child abuse survey. If you would like to fill one in, this helps inform, educate and provide insight into the challenging world of victim care.
 Havoca Survey Results http://www.havoca.org/havoca-survey/havoca-survey-results/
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- Other useful sites are One in Four [C]
- and Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F]blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]