A Police whistleblower, Detective Constable John Wedger tells how the Met Police treat sexually abused children in London. They do it by not investigating child prostitution and child sexual abuse, and bullying and sacking those police who do manage to. An eye opening police conspiracy. NSPCC also come in for criticism for only providing one case known to the Detective from their childline. Freemasonry naturally is involved.
Video also available here  Please leave a comment if either of these links go down and I will search for new links, as I know the videos are being interfered with.
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- Other useful sites are One in Four [C]
- and Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
 UK Column Brian Gerrish Dispatches from the Front The Child Abuse Cover Up – A Police Whistleblower Speaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amkkK-_o9vA In a courageous and explosive audio interview with UK Column “Despatches from the Front”, a Metropolitan Police Detective Constable child protection specialist, takes the lid off the scale of child abuse, trafficking and prostitution in London and UK.
In a courageous and explosive audio interview with UK Column “Despatches from the Front”, a Metropolitan Police Detective Constable child protection specialist takes the lid off the scale of child abuse, trafficking and prostitution in London and UK.
This criminal conspiracy seeks to deceive the public and stop the truth emerging in every possible way.
Young children taken from care, stolen, picked up on the street, groomed for sex, drugged, sickened with serious disease, or dying in the gutter are shown to be the worthless play things of powerful people – the same people who run Britain, and the very authorities supposedly protecting families, society and the weak and vulnerable.
John”s courage deserves that everyone listening to his testimony circulates it and demands action.
A Britain run by those who protect child abusers and murders is shown to be the sickening reality, but a far more dangerous future lurks beneath the surface as this criminal British State, unchecked, grabs yet more power over families and children by the day.