This article was in a publication called Free Press. It is the journal of the Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom.
They have a website  but I cannot find this article on their site, so I reproduce it here, for those interested in Exaro and Mark Watts.
The article Wrong Kind of Success by Mark Watts  is focussed largely on the commercial side of Exaro. His view appears to be that the commercial failure of Exaro was not down to him, and the commerce side should have listened more to him.
It perhaps throws light upon how the pressures on the editorial side, in some peoples opinion, crossed over a boundary to being overly commercially driven.
It will be interesting to see how Marks ventures fare in future.
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- Other useful sites are One in Four [C]
- and Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
 2016 Autumn Free Press Mark Watts Wrong Kind of Success
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html