Investigative journalist Richard Carvath has called Judge Jeremy Lea “as bent as a banana”
It has been hard to work out the truth of this case in Nottinghamshire.
Partly this is due to
- lack of information
- court restrictions
- having worked out the establishments official story, there is the problem of judging how close this is to the truth.
Naturally I have no wish to adversely affect any cases that may be brought, nor do I wish to fall foul of any restrictions that I do not even know about.
It appears a family court judgment made a mothers two boys, ward of the court. It was critical of her but the mother (Samantha Baldwin) ignored the judgment took the children with her, against the wishes of the authorities. She was “missing” for several days and then went to police who have taken now taken the children from her. In the meantime the police and family courts have issued statements. It appears that family members were threatened with charges of helping the mother take the children.
Two useful posts on the case are from the Transparency Project.
2017 Apr 3 Police hunt for mother who has abducted her own children – what on earth is going on? 
This post summarises what was known on the 3rd and 4th of April and has links to several corporate media articles if people wish to research them. They do not seem to add much to the facts, and corporate media almost never link to sources, so I will not reference them here.
The Transparency Project article states that on 27 Mar the Family Court held a hearing about these two boys. It decided to declare the boys wards of court. Probably on 3 Apr the Family Court then issued a statement via the police website, which now appears to be unavailable, which included
“Miss Baldwin is now missing. It is assumed that she has abducted [the children]. The children have now been made wards of Court. Miss Baldwin is considered to pose a risk of harm to the children.”
Superintendent Richard Fretwell of Nottinghamshire Police was in charge of the search for Samantha Baldwin.
The article then explains some useful definitions such as abduction and custody.
The next article, 2017 Apr 10 Samantha Baldwin – another side to a very sad story  has more useful information.
It contains links and copies of
- text of a judgment read out in open court (and hence reportable)
- statement from the children’s father David Madge
The article states
- the mother made allegations of sexual abuse of the boys by the father, and others, some years ago;
- these were the subject of a lengthy fact-finding hearing very recently (12 days, which is a significant duration for a trial in a private law case), but it seems likely that any criminal investigation associated with this hearing did not lead to charges against the father;
- after 12 days of evidence from the parents, and a host of other witnesses and consideration of more than 2,000 pages of documents, the judge decided that the mother had failed to prove that it was more likely than not that her allegations were true, although she did genuinely believe them to be true;
- more than that, he found that she was so convinced that the allegations were true that she had gone to the lengths of drugging the boys in order to bolster the case that the children were victims of abuse – in essence she fabricated evidence in the hope of securing the finding she believed was justified;
- and the judge found that when the mother realised the writing was on the wall, she made a plan and then whisked the children away to her chalet to prevent the court from acting on its judgment.
- The children are now temporarily in foster care – the reason given for them not returning immediately to the care of their father is that as a result of their mother’s own irrational belief, they may now have a false belief that they were in fact abused by their father. It also appears that they have not had contact with, let alone been cared for by their father for some years.
That then appears to be a summary of the official position. Supporters of Samantha Baldwin, which include investigative reporter Richard Carvath think this is not an accurate picture. He also claims court papers have been served on him and he has been gagged.
He says that he has to balance getting the truth to the public whilst still protecting the legally admissible evidence that is needed to seek justice for them. (OBO stands for On Behalf Of, and it appears that someone is operating his twitter account, presumably with his permission)
He thinks that the Judge Jeremy Lea is as “bent as a banana”
Richard Carvath seems worried for his own safety
- there is an international network of child traffickers
- satanic ritual abuse is involved
- the judge should recuse himself
- the mother could not fabricate evidence of sodomy
This demand for recusal of the judge would appear to suggest that Richard Carvath thinks the judge has a conflict of interest which may include knowing people who are involved in the abuse network.
Richard Carvath’s latest communication is this video
2017 Apr 3 Richard Cavath Gagged journalist Richard Carvath 13 April 2017 
It is said the children have disclosed sexual abuse by multiple men and that Greater Manchester Police were told but carried out completely unprofessional interviews and even maintained that the alleged perpetrator was innocent  .
The child trafficking and ritual abuse network is believed to have infiltrated Greater Manchester Police.
Nottinghamshire Police and GMP both have poor historical records for investigating child sexual abuse, and have been accused of covering up child sexual abuse.
Whilst not judging this particular case in any way, certainly it is the feeling of many survivors that
- establishment figures such as judges, doctors and lawyers are involved in child sexual abuse
- establishment figures such as judges, doctors and lawyers cover up child sexual abuse by adversely affecting judicial proceedings by false reports and other means
- one method of covering up child sexual abuse is to fabricate charges against the whistleblower or innocent parents
- custody of abused children in many cases goes to the abuser
- in cases of ritual and satanic abuse the establishment binds even tighter together and is even more vigorous in covering up the truth. There are a number of “usual suspects” in the corporate media who get paid for repetitive “satanic panic” theories to deny any ritual, satanic or luciferian abuse. This denial extends to social media, where one such barrister troll recently received a harassment warning 
- the deniers may be delusional, DID, in denial, abused but in denial, blackmailed, under the influence of the deep state, security services, gladio or even genuinely misinformed. Of course some cases of alleged abuse may be made up by used as obfuscation by the powers that be
Several whistleblowers on child sexual abuse have been targetted by the police and judicial system over the past few years, Child Sexual Abuse Campaigners and Whistleblowers targeted by state organisations 
Richard Carvath has been investigating the seamier side of Greater Manchester Police for several years. This is a 70 page Report (including many appendices) authored by him in 2012 Prostitutes & Police – A Report on the Vice Trade Policy of Greater Manchester Police . It is well worth a read.
Demonstrations of support for Samantha Baldwin in Nottingham and London are set to go ahead on Sat 22nd April.
2017 Apr 22 1.00 Facebook Justice4S Protest – Nottingham Council House 
2017 Apr 22 10.00 Facebook #justice4s Protest – London Charing Cross 
Change.org Official #justice4s Petition 
Official #justice4s Support group facebook.com/groups/justice4s 
Family Courts have been criticised for some considerable time for their secrecy, and gagging clauses which are ostensibly for the protection of the children but which often have the effect of silencing the truth.
This leaves the family courts untransparent, unaccountable and also open to be used for nefarious purposes by the establishment and professionals to cover up dodgy practices and criminal activities.
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
- A Prescription for me blog Various emotional support links [M]
- ShatterBoys -“Male Survivors Of Childhood Sexual Abuse Inspiring change, Through Shared Experience Whilst Building Connections…Together We Can Heal” [N]
 2017 Apr 3 Richard Cavath Gagged journalist Richard Carvath 13 April 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0XncwXFCU&feature=player_embedded
 2017 Apr 6 Huffington Post A Broken System: Oaths Betrayed In Family Law http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-broken-system-oaths-betrayed-in-family-law_us_58e3f97be4b09deecf0e1b1b
Official #justice4s Petition – change.org/p/justice4s
Official #justice4s Support group facebook.com/groups/justice4s
Official #justice4s Page – facebook.com/justice4sNottingham #justice4s demo – facebook.com/events/397808920592955/
London #justice4s demo – facebook.com/events/1520329401318921
 2017 Apr retrieved Facebook Womens Coalition https://m.facebook.com/TheWomensCoalition/photos/a.1464723457135309.1073741828.1459888504285471/1896844423923208/?type=3
 2012 May 16 published on Richard Carvath blog 2014 Feb Prostitutes & Police – A Report on the Vice Trade Policy of Greater Manchester Police https://carvath.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/vicetradepolicygmp2012.pdf
 21 Jun 2106 Guardian Why are we still waiting for transparency in the family courts? https://www.theguardian.com/social-care-network/2016/jun/21/family-courts-transparency-law-judgements
 2014 Gov.UK Transparency in Family Courts https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/publications/transparency-in-the-family-courts/
 2014 Jan 16 Mail At last! Victory on secret courts: Rulings in family cases to be made public after Mail campaign http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540919/At-Victory-secret-courts-Rulings-family-cases-public-Mail-campaign.html
 2014 Jan 16 Guardian Senior judge orders greater transparency in family court judgments https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/jan/16/judge-transparency-family-court-judgments
 2017 Apr 3 Transparency Project Police hunt for mother who has abducted her own children – what on earth is going on? http://www.transparencyproject.org.uk/police-hunt-for-mother-who-has-abducted-her-own-children-what-on-earth-is-going-on/
 2017 Apr 10 Transparency Project Samantha Baldwin – another side to a very sad story http://www.transparencyproject.org.uk/samantha-baldwin-another-side-to-a-very-sad-story/
 Facebook Safe Kids International https://www.facebook.com/SafeKidsInternational/photos/a.404998956187025.89722.402177413135846/894180027268913/
 2017 Apr 12 Mail Lawyer who was dubbed the ‘bolshiest barrister on Twitter’ and called for age of consent to be lowered to 13 ‘made death threats’ to law student http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404324/Barrister-death-threats-law-student.html
 2015 Jul 12 Cathy Fox Blog Child Sexual Abuse Campaigners and Whistleblowers targeted by state organisations https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/child-sexual-abuse-campaigners-and-whistleblowers-targeted-by-state-organisations/
 2017 Apr 22 1.00 Facebook Justice4S Protest- Nottingham Council House facebook.com/events/397808920592955/
 2017 Apr 22 10.00 Facebook #justice4s Protest London Charing Cross – facebook.com/events/1520329401318921
 Change.org Official #justice4s Petition – change.org/p/justice4s
 Facebook Official #justice4s Support group facebook.com/groups/justice4s
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html