I rarely get the chance to listen to radio shows or watch videos, however this is one I have listened to and recommend it to others.
Barrie Trower interviewed young offenders in 1967-78 abused by VIP’s as part of his job to identify powerful people who may be subject to blackmail by the KGB. There were about 20 people who did what he did.
Barrie says that the vast majority of high level paedophiles were from Eton, Harrow, Oxford, Cambridge and Freemasons
Richie Allen with Barrie Trower “I Interviewed Young Offenders In The 60’s/70’s Who Were Abused By VIP Politicians.” 
He does say that paedophiles always stayed in power see c.22 mins
He thought of 3 scenarios why this should be so, which appeared to be
1. They were kept in place to identify any KGB spies trying to blackmail them
2. Blackmailed by MI5 for more operatives, building etc
3. Information went to a person who was head of organisation that was a paedophile also
Barrie asked his own MP, to see the Prime Minister about the information he knew and handed him him a brief. The PM was too busy to discuss this and his own MP, who is a whip, has refused to meet him for 7 years after.
Interesting is the mechanism of “Active Denial” which governments use and try to delay revelations for 50 years, see c.1h 3min 50 years
If anyone has time to find or sort out a transcript, I am not aware if Richie does them, or summary that would be great.
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
- A Prescription for me blog Various emotional support links [M]
- ShatterBoys -“Male Survivors Of Childhood Sexual Abuse Inspiring change, Through Shared Experience Whilst Building Connections…Together We Can Heal” [N]
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html