Below is a copy of an email Mr Lawrence has just sent to the Official Solicitors Office. It is only by exposing corruption, that the public learn about it and that something may be done about it.
Len Lawrence’s case is a clear case of corruption in the judiciary, medical profession and police.
In the context of this blog about child abuse, his case demonstrates the extreme problem in the courts when dealing with cases of child sexual abuse and forced adoptions.
People go to the official authorities thinking they will get justness, but they actually get justice, Crown justice which is corrupt and takes the opportunity to kick them whilst they are down and then rip them off.
Justness has little to do with justice. British Justice, Crown Justice is not justness, they are two completely different things and people should not confuse the two.
Just yesterday I was contacted again by Clare Wakeman, devasted at finding corruption in her case in Wolverhampton with Her Honour Judge Bush and desperate for help. I published some of Clare’s story before 2015 My Story Clare Wakeman Part 1 
Len Lawrence was a Pilot poisoned by fumes from the engine. He was sectioned, locked up, they stole his house, and he was left with nothing and then kicked out onto the streets. A pattern that is repeated across the country.
The Official Solicitor’s office , part of the Ministry of Justice is used to hold parents who are certified under the Mental Health Act. In 2006-9 this was about 622 parents. This allows the Official Solicitor to take control of any children the parents have, and the children are then adopted.
This can be extremely lucrative for the industry who make money from this. Children are also often left more vulnerable to abuse.
The International Child Abduction and Contact Unit (ICACU) is the section of the Office of the Official Solicitor that is the Central Authority of England and Wales for international child abduction and contact issues under the terms of the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and the European Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions Concerning Custody of Children and on Restoration of Custody of Children 
If you wanted to ensure control of English and Welsh society, then you would obviously have a person or two placed in the Official Solicitors Office. If you wanted to malevolently influence matters, it would be easy to do it from the Official Solicitors Office with little comeback.
Len Lawrence’s webpage is here 
Len Lawrence email to Stephen Piper Caseworker, Office of the Official Solicitor
07/08/2017 00:23, len lawrence wrote:
Stephen Piper Caseworker Office of the Official Solicitor
Now that we have a live email address for you the questioning will begin..
You played a significant role in 2005 in myself being evicted onto the streets of Buckinghamshire, whilst I was incapable of legal discussion and understand with an acquired brain injury.
Stephen Piper you also held at least four Court of Protection, Medical Certificates that you failed to disclose to the Court of Protection.
How many other extremely vulnerable persons have you failed to register with the Court of Protection in the past 12 years ? I and others intend to find out.
22 February 2005 Caseworker Stephen Piper, Office of the Official Solicitor XXeve.pipXX@offsol.gsi.gov.uk [part redacted]
Ref LNF41919 Dr Tony (Consultant Psychiatrist) does think that it would be a good idea if the Court of Protection were involved, because of Mr. Lawrence’s history of financial mismanagement. I said (Stephen Piper) that if Mr. Lawrence recovered then the Court of Protection could come out.
Leonard Lawrence Ex Royal Navy, Government Service, made homeless by caseworker Stephen Piper, and others
ps The Queen’s Bench Division files that Master Basal Joshua Yoxall-Harary withheld from Lord Justice Munby and the Court of Protection in 2012 have also been recovered for me, so have the pages that were torn out of my case files that were held by the Official Solicitor’s office. Did you tear those pages out Stephen?
Email from Richard Casson to Kay Cowie re Steven Piper for Official Solicitor; and Sarah Benfield, managing Lawrence affairs.
On further investigation it appears Solicitor Helen Mary Clift has interesting connections
- Stephen Piper is a caseworker in the office of the Official Solicitor that acted in Len Lawrence’s case in 2005/6.
- Stephen Piper reported to solicitor Helen Mary Clift, office of the Official Solicitor.
- Helen Mary Clift acted in Lawrence case at Slough and Reading County Court in 2005 and 2006, but did not disclose to any judge the Court of Protection Medical Certificates that were issued to protect him.
- Helen Mary Clift also acted in the recent Shropshire Council, Hollie Greig case. Brian Gerrish & Robert Green
- It is understood Helen Mary Clift did not disclose the payments awarded to Hollie by the Scottish Criminal Injuries Compensation Board to Mrs Justice Pauffley.
- Prior to joining the Official Solicitors office Helen Clift worked as a Family solicitor in private practice in Reading, Berkshire. I believe the firm was Blandy and Blandy Solicitors Reading, where she had brief barrister Dominic Brazil, 1 Kings Bench Walk Chambers. Barrister Dominic Brazil has been suspended from practice for the past 14 months.
- Barrister Dominic Brazil acted for Lawrence’s ex-wife. Dominic Brazil was able to have Lawrence certified without a medical, and placed under the Official Solicitor where Helen Clift took control of his affairs.
- Helen Clift chose Dominic Brazils friend, barrister Nicholas Allen, 29 Bedford Row Chambers, to represent Lawrence’s interest. Barrister Nicholas Allen never disclosed the two Court of Protection Medical Certificates that were sent to him.
- Helen Clift was identified as Legal Director ICACU at conference at a London Embassy
- Family Justice Council, Appointment Committee Helen Clift
The Family Justice Council selection panel :
- Alex Clark (Secretary to the FJC and Private Secretary to the President of the Family Division) (Panel Chair)
- Helen Clift (Senior Lawyer for the Official Solicitor)
- Nicholas Crichton (DJ MC Retired) (independent panel member and former District Judge member of the FJC)
Helen Clift SRA ID:164442 (Senior Lawyer for the Official Solicitor)
The name Helene Clift is listed as Legal Director, International Child Abduction and Contact Unit (ICACU)
Was Helen Clift or Helene Clift ever the Legal Director, at the ICACU ? I am advised not.
Solicitor Helen Clift SRA ID:164442 Lawyer for the Official Solicitor withheld from the Court of Protection and the Family Division five Court of Protection medical certificates issued to protect former airline pilot Leonard Lawrence.
The former Chambers of Mr Justice Stephen Cobb QC, 1 Garden Court Chambers, identified Leonard Lawrence as incapable of legal discussion and understanding. This was due to an acquired brain injury from organophosphate poisoning.
Solicitor Helen Clift SRA ID:164442 Lawyer for the Official Solicitor also acted in the case of Hollie Greig, a vulnerable adult with a “cognitive disability”. Is it correct that Helen Clift failed to disclose to Mrs Justice Pauffley, High Court Family Judge, two payments made to Hollie Greig from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority one of £8500 and one of £5000 following assaults against Hollie when she was a child?.
Kate’s medical forms:
At the meeting below there was a further, more private meeting, between Lord Justice Munby and a few others.
The discussion that took place would be helpful to the Ambassador of the Democratic Republic of Algeria. .
|Ms Helene Clift||Legal Director||UK, ICACU|
Was Helen Clift or Helene Clift ever the Legal Director, at the ICACU ?
Round Table on Child Protection Issues of the EU Minors in the UK
Thursday 14th May 2015 Embassy of Slovak Republic Embassy in London.
25 Kensington Place Gardens London W8 4QY
|Name||Capacity||Embassy / Institution|
|H.E. Žantovský||Ambassador||Czech Republic|
|The Rt. Hon. Sir James Munby||The President of the Family Division for England and Wales||UK, Court of Appeal;
Family Division for England and Wales
|The Rt. Hon. Lady Justice Jill Black||Head of International Family Justice||UK, Court of Appeal|
|The Hon. Mr Justice Cobb||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mr Justice Keehan||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mr Justice Moor||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mr Justice Peter Jackson||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mr Justice Newton||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mrs Justice Theis||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mrs Justice Parker||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|The Hon. Mr Justice Holman||UK, High Court of England and Wales|
|Ms Mairead McGuinness||Vice-President||European Parliament, Ireland|
|Ms Julia Pitera||Member of the Committee on Petitions||European Parliament, Poland|
|Mr Peter Jahr||Member of the Committee on Petitions||European Parliament, Germany|
|Ms Mina Petrucci||EPP PETI Adviser||European Parliament|
|Mr Robert Bray||Head of Unit, Secretariat, Committee on Legal Affairs, DG Internal Policies||European Parliament|
|Ms Angela Wilson||Social Work Service and Policy Manager||UK, CFAB|
|Mr Anthony Douglas||Head of CAFCASS||UK, CAFCASS|
|Ms Helene Clift||Legal Director||UK, ICACU|
|Ms Samantha Marsh||Case Manager||UK, ICACU|
|Imogen Adams-Stiell||Senior Case Manager & Joint Head of Unit||UK, ICACU|
|Ms Luise Woodward||Team Leader Child Protection||UK, Department of Education|
|Ms Hayley Griffiths||Children’s Policy Officer||UK, Consular Directorate, FCO|
|Sir Mathew Thorpe||Advisor to the Minister of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic||UK / Slovakia|
|Ms Andra Cisárová||Director||Slovakia, CIPC- Central Authority|
|Mr Boris Machút||Case Manager||Slovakia, CIPC- Central Authority|
|Ms Helena Latáková||Case Manager||Slovakia, CIPC- Central Authority|
|Ms Katarína Zavacká||Case Manager||Slovakia, CIPC- Central Authority|
|Mr Juraj Pagáč||Case Manager||Slovakia, CIPC – Central Authority|
|Mr Juraj Sušienka||Case Manager||Slovakia, CIPC – Central Authority|
|Igor Pokojny||Head of Consular Section||Slovakia|
|Mr Kornél Tóth||Representatives||Hungary, Central Authority|
|Ms Cserjés Edina||Consul||Hungary|
|Mr Michal Mazurek||Consul||Poland|
|Ms Agnieszka Stępniak||Senior Consular Officer||Poland|
|Ms Maria Anguelieva-Koleva||Head of the Consular Office||Bulgaria|
|Ileana Stănică||Labour and Social Affairs Attaché||Romania|
|Ms Penelope Langdon||UK, The President’s Office|
|Ms Elizabeth Stewart||Editorial & Programme Director||Embassy Magazine/Embassy Events|
|Mr David Williams||Queen’s Counsel|
|Ms Elen Lewis||Director of Legal Services||UK, Peterborough|
|Mr Edward Bennett||Barrister & Editor International Family Law||UK|
|Ms Helen Newman||Solicitor||UK, Pritchard Joyce & Hinds|
|Ms Marie-Claire Sparrow||Barrister||UK, EFL Chambers|
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
- A Prescription for me blog Various emotional support links [M]
- ShatterBoys -“Male Survivors Of Childhood Sexual Abuse Inspiring change, Through Shared Experience Whilst Building Connections…Together We Can Heal” [N]
- Fresh Start Foundation Scottish not for profit group, helping child sexual abuse victims & survivors [P]
 Len Lawrence webpage https://lenlawrence.wordpress.com/
 2015 Jan 28 My Story Clare Wakeman Part 1 https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/my-story-clare-wakeman-part-1/ Wolverhampton Her Honour Judge Bush
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html