Great summary of the situation in the UK with regard to powerful Government paedophiles in Westminster, the action against them and the child abuse investigation IICSA, now in its fourth year.
Paedophiles in Parliament by Sonia Poulton
MP’s also voted last month to keep themselves anonymous if investigated by Parliament for crimes including abuse. All the MPs who voted for anonymity over abuse investigations . For instance this meant that the investigations into Keith Vaz were immediately taken down from the Parliamentary Commissioners website and we would not have known about them if this was in force.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
- A Prescription for me blog Various emotional support links [M]
- Fresh Start Foundation Scottish not for profit group, helping child sexual abuse victims & survivors [N]
 2018 Aug 1 Sonia Poulton Paedophiles in Parliament https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4993&v=PnZiDxkwgrU
 2018 Jul Left Foot Forward All the MPs who voted for anonymity over abuse investigations https://leftfootforward.org/2018/07/all-the-mps-who-voted-for-anonymity-over-abuse-investigations/ archive https://archive.is/B3e2A
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html
Let justice be done though the heavens fall – Fiat justitia ruat cælum
Say Brave Things #SayBraveThings – Christopher Cronsell