Niven Sinclair was a convicted abuser who then worked at the BBC for 30 years, see links at end, to my other posts and evidence.
Niven James Sinclairs Will and Grant of Probate.
- Niven wrote his will on 25th Sept 2013
- He died on 5th July 2017
- Probate was granted on 17th October 2017, at Manchester, extracted by Irwin Mitchell Solicitors 2 Millsands, Sheffield
- Niven lived at Aldersmead, 58 Petworth Rd, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 3AU
- The executors and trustees of Niven’s will were Andrew Boguslaw Iwanovski and Anna Iwanovska who were also the equal beneficiaries.
- He left £1, 116,440 gross and £1, 102,632 net
- His wishes were to be cremated and ashes spread over his garden- not on the family grave.
I have now received multiple copies of the documents which are identical and so although one person asked me not to publish, I now do so.
I have redacted the name and address of the witnesses and the address of Andrew Ivanowski and Anna Iwanowska
I do have some thoughts and comments on the will and probate, particularly the way his estate avoided being sued by victims, but will just publish the documents for now, as I have more to come on Niven anyway when I can.
 2017 Jul 25 cathy fox blog Niven Sinclair is dead. He abused whilst working for the BBC https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2017/07/15/niven-sinclair-is-dead-he-abused-whilst-working-for-the-bbc/
 2016 Jul 9 cathy fox blog Niven Sinclair – Three times convicted Child Rapist worked for the BBC for 30 years https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/niven-sinclair-child-rapist-worked-for-the-bbc-for-30-years/
 2016 July 7 Cathy Fox Blog Court Appeal 1 Niven James Sinclair Appeal 1 16 Oct 1967 Court of Appeal https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/appeal-1niven-james-sinclair-16-oct-1967-court-of-appeal/
 2016 Jul 7 Cathy Fox Blog Appeal 2 Niven James Sinclair 6 Feb 1973 Court of Appeal https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/appeal-2-niven-james-sinclair-6-feb-1973-court-of-appeal/
 2016 Cathy Fox Blog Appeal 3 Niven James Sinclair 24 Jul 1973 Court of Appeal https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/appeal-3-niven-james-sinclair-24-jul-1973-court-of-appeal/
I only post on Twitter at present, if you have found this post useful, please post on social media – facebook, instagram, pinterest – which ones you are on. This is most helpful to spread the information. Thankyou.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
- A Prescription for me blog Various emotional support links [M]
- Fresh Start Foundation Scottish not for profit group, helping child sexual abuse victims & survivors [N]
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html
Let justice be done though the heavens fall – Fiat justitia ruat cælum