This is cut and pasted from Researching Reform blog as for some reason the reblog button did not work for me, several times. Please check her blog out as it is excellent. Mothers Who Allege Abuse More Likely To Lose Custody of Their Children 
It is hugely important as it shows that if a mother is in court alleging abuse then the children are MORE likely to be taken from her and given to the father who can be the abuser.
It could be a variety of factors of which institutional “accidental” bias is perhaps the most benign of them, but still needs fixing. However deliberately bias, gender bias and corruption could also be factors as could freemasonry and organised ritual abuse and blackmail.
Recently I highlighted one case Child Kidnapping by the (Deep) State – Example Sara Ybarra Johnson , which also included a summary of all the actors involved.
There is a definite agenda to kidnap children from wherever they can including state insitutions see The FIVE Child Trafficking Networks of the Illuminati  and be aware that this court injustice is happening in that context.
Mothers Who Allege Abuse More Likely To Lose Custody of Their Children – Researching Reform
Mothers Who Allege Abuse More Likely To Lose Custody of Their Children 
The first ever national study has confirmed that mothers who make complaints of child abuse against a father in court are more likely to lose contact rights with their children.
The research also found that this risk doubled when a father made a counter-claim of parental alienation, leading the researchers to conclude that “alienation trumps abuse”.
The data revealed the following:
- When fathers alleged mothers were engaged in alienation, regardless of any abuse claims, they took contact rights away from her 44% of the time;
- When the genders were reversed, and fathers started out with custody of the children, courts removed children from fathers and placed them with mothers only 28% of the time;
- Even when the father’s abuse was proven in court, mothers who had alleged that abuse still lost custody in 13 % of the cases;
- By contrast, fathers lost custody only 4% of the time when a mother’s abuse was proved in court;
- Overall, fathers were much more likely than mothers to win contact disputes when claiming alienation.
The US study was produced by Professor Joan Meier, a nationally recognised expert in the US on domestic violence, and Sean Dickson, and is the second piece of research they have published on this topic.
The first study was published in 2017 and found that family courts only believed a mother’s claim of a child’s sexual abuse 1 out of 51 times (approximately 2%) when the accused father alleged parental alienation.
The investigation went on to discover that in cases where alienation is not mentioned, family courts only believed mothers’ claims about child sexual abuse 15% of the time.
The second study, published in January 2020, and funded by the US Justice Department, revealed that alienation’s impact was gender-specific, and that fathers alleging mothers were abusive were not similarly undermined when mothers cross-claimed alienation.
However in non-abuse cases, the data held that alienation had a more gender-neutral impact.
The research incorporated published court opinions available online between 2005 and 2014, and used those judgments to create a data set of 4,388 custody (child contact) cases.
The team classified the cases into different types of abuse allegations by either parent:
- Domestic violence against the mother,
- Child sexual abuse, and;
- Child physical abuse.
The study also included allegations that one parent was trying to alienate the child from the other parent.
As in their first study, Meier and her research team found that only 1 out of every 51 cases in which a mother reported child sexual abuse by the father was believed, when the father claimed parental alienation.
Another recent study in Canada made strikingly similar findings.
Many thanks to Kelly Williamson, who tweeted the new research.
I only post on this blog and links on Twitter at present, if you have found this post useful, please post on other social media – facebook, instagram, pinterest, gab – whichever ones you are on. This is most helpful to spread the information. The people who do this are essential. Thankyou.
These sites may be useful for people wishing to deprogram…
I will not commit suicide and if it appears I have, then people may judge for themselves why this is so, after blogging these exposes of the top level of illuminati. I do not wish to live in the kind of world that the psychopathic illuminati want to bring in, which is a world wholly and absolutely controlled by them, which is why I wish to expose them. This carries some risk but if I am killed or go silent, my wish is for more people to tell the truth, they cannot kill us all…
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness [G] and Meditation [H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
- Voicing CSA group [L] helps arrange survivors meetings in your area
- A Prescription for me blog Various emotional support links [M]
- Fresh Start Foundation Scottish not for profit group, helping child sexual abuse victims & survivors [N]
- How to Integrate Alters – Fiona Barnett [P]
- Deprogramwiki [Q]
- Jessie Czebotar Illuminate the Darkness [R]
- PsychCentral The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief [S]
 2020 May 11 Researching Reform Mothers Who Allege Abuse More Likely To Lose Custody of Their Children https://researchingreform.net/2020/05/11/mothers-who-allege-abuse-more-likely-to-lose-custody-of-their-children/
 2020 May 5 cathyfoxblog Child Kidnapping by the (Deep) State – Example Sara Ybarra Johnson https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/child-kidnapping-by-the-deep-state-example-sara-ybarra-johnson/
 2020 Jan 18 cathyfoxblog The FIVE Child Trafficking Networks of the Illuminati https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/01/18/the-five-child-trafficking-networks-of-the-illuminati/
[A] Sanctuary for the Abused http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/for-survivors-coping-with-triggers-if.html
This is all written in good faith but if there is anything that needs to be corrected or you wish to write to me please email email@example.com quoting the article title.
The truth will out, the truth will shout, the truth will set us free
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing” – Edmund Burke
“He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.” Charles Peguy
To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Every time we act in the face of fear, we dilute it’s power and increase our confidence – via Gary Havener
Only the small secrets need to be protected, the large ones are kept secret by public incredulity – Marshall McLuhan
Let justice be done though the heavens fall – Fiat justitia ruat cælum
Put the enemy at unease by making information they do not want known to be known…
I only post on Twitter at present, if you have found this post useful, please post on other social media – facebook, instagram, pinterest, gab – whichever ones you are on. This is most helpful to spread the information. The people who do this are essential. Thankyou.